03 September 2009

Congrats to Woodberry Kitchen

This morning I got a text from co-"la mesita" partner about Woodberry Kitchen and how they were referenced in one of her favorite blogs, apartment therapy. Turns out that Woodberry Kitchen was named one of the top 10 new restaurants in Bon Appetit. You know how sometimes you read on all these restaurant lists and say to yourself "Oh I wish I would have eaten at one of these on the list so I know why they were chosen"? Well, we ate there and I can surely agree with the people at Bon Appetit. The whole team is knowledgeable and friendly. The menu is well thought out with great local ingredients and love put into it. Click here for the article. I wish I could be in Baltimore this weekend. I guess I shouldn't complain because we are about to have a fun Mexican themed beer dinner this weekend with live Jarocho music. Ok, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment